Monday, September 5, 2011

Apple Garland

This week for our Bible Study craft we did an Apple Garland.  I found this idea from I Can Teach My Child.  She always has neat and crafty ideas.  This craft went along with the Fruit of The Spirit study we were doing.  And I thought it goes pretty well with this time of the year.  We changed it up a little bit from the directions. 



Instead of contact paper, we used wax paper and crayon shavings.  It was a little time consuming, but we had fun making this garland.
I think it turned out pretty cute.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree -- Very pretty!! I would love to see that when the sun shines through!! XOXO

Cara valentino said...

Love those apples... Thanks for the idea. I teach activity day for my church, I think the girls would love these. Cara Valentino