Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Daybook Entry 08.03.10


My Daybook for August 3, 2010
Outside my window...hazy gray clouds
I am thinking...about more coupon deals
I am thankful for...my children

From the kitchen...a box of Waffle Crisp I am snacking on.
I am wearing...gray t-shirt, black tank, black capris and white ankle socks
I am creating...lists of things to get done around the house before school starts.
I am going...to take a shower
I am reading...money saving blogs
I am hoping...I can get to bed before 11 tonite
I am hearing...the hum of the air conditioner
Around the house...kids toys
One of my favorite things...going couponing with my favorite CB
A few plans for the rest of the week: get together with family, coupon shopping, work and enjoying the fleeting moments of summer.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

1 comment:

Make a Joyful Noise all ye Lands said...

I love the name of your Blog and the picture thougth you are sharing.
Have a blessed day.
In Him,
Virginia