Sunday, May 1, 2011

Skin MD Review

I recently received the Skin MD Lotion in the mail for review and I L.O.V.E it.  My son has eczema on his cheeks.  We have tried different soaps and lotions to alleviate the problem.  None of them have worked...until now.  Skin MD has improved my son's skin greatly.  After a few applications of Skin MD Natural for face, hand and body, his eczema on his cheeks greatly improved. 
I love this product because of the way it works.  It doesn't just lubricate the skin, like most lotions.  Skin MD has a way of forming it's own natural barrier with the skin, keeping it's own natural moisture on the inside.

I work in the OR.  I am washing my hands a million times a day.  I am using alcohol based cleansers on my hands throughout the day.  I have two little ones in diapers at home.  I am washing my hands so much they crack and bleed.  I tried Skin MD on the areas that were the worst and the cracking and bleeding have healed.  I use the Skin MD to keep my hands from getting to this point again.  I love how it makes my skin feel.
Check out Skin MD and get your sample.  You will love the way your skin feels.

Skin MD is Eco-Friendly and Cruelty Free.

No comments: