Monday, June 13, 2011

Kidorable Hooded Towel Review

I love Kidorable.  They have the cutest things for your kiddo.  I love that all the product lines match.  My kiddos all have raincoats from Kidorable and they love them.  So, when they asked me to review the hooded towel for my little guy, I couldn't pass it up. 




Hooded towels are great for any little kid.  Whether you are at the beach, bath or just sitting at home, kids love hooded towels.  The Kidorable Hooded Towels come in different sizes to make sure it fits your little one just right.

This is the Dinosaur Hooded Towel I received for review.  My 2 yr old loves it.  He looks so cute in his little towel and I love how it covers him from head to toe.

Make sure you stop by Kidorable and check out all of their product lines, just in time for summer.

No comments: