Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day and Summer Fun

We spent Father's Day at my in-laws. Abbi was looking for baby frogs, and catching some.



Baby frog. There were thousands of tadpoles in their pond a few weeks ago.
Brady did this the whole time. Just running everywhere, outside, inside. She was tired by the end of the day.
My honey, and his prized t-shirt for the day with Cullen. Can you tell the shirt is supposed to look like the lettering is duct tape. My husband loves his duct tape, ha ha.



My dad and Cullen.




The pool is finally up and the kiddos are loving it.





Abbi and Brady playing motorboat.






Cullen loves splashing in the baby pool. God, I love that face.







The two littles haning in the baby pool.


We had a great Father's Day weekend. I hope everyone enjoyed the wonderful weekend. Have a great week and God bless.
Shelley :)





No comments: