Ok, Friday is almost over and I am a little late with this, but it looks fun. So, here it goes.
1. My most prized possession is my IPhone. I know, shallow. But it holds all of my 3,000 pics of my kids and keeps me in touch with my hubby while I am at work. I love that thing.
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be 25. The year I married my husband and it was the best time of our lives. We went off to college together and made so many great memories together before we started our family.
3. The best way to spend a weekend is being lazy at home with the family. Watching movies, making cinnamon rolls and coffee and just snuggling together.
4. My outlook on life is that life is a learning experience. I am always learning from my mistakes and boy do I make a lot of mistakes. I am hoping that I am improving from the lessons that I have learned, but that doesn't always seem to be the case. I am a work in progress.
5. If you want to annoy me, just LIE. I can't stand liars and have no time for people that entertain that way of living.
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to chocolate, diet coke and coupons.
7. When dressing for the day one should be comfortable.