Wednesday, March 2, 2011

First Sunrise of the Year and other pics


Since the mornings are getting lighter earlier, I am able to start snapping my sunrise pics.  Here is the first sunrise picture of the new year.  It was beautiful to see the sunrise before work this morning.  I love the reflection of the light on the water.

 

Abbi and some different enhancements on a picture from the Fall.













BlueWater Bridge before sun up.

BlueWater Bridge same picture as above with enhancements.

Trees at the parking lot at my work with enhancements.



It is almost an end to another week!! Whoo Hoo.  Mom to Mom Sales this weekend.  Have a great night.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Love the sunrise; always brings me peace! Thanks for visiting me at A Season for All Things. I'm your newest follower and looking forward to reading more posts. ~ Ellen

Unknown said...

God's creations are so beautiful!