Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Mom to Mom Sale Deals

I hit a Mom To Mom Sale today.  This is what I got.
Shane needed pants for school.  Uniform colors.
I got 10 pairs of pants, 2 pairs of shorts for $12 and they were all Lands End.
2 pairs of jeans for Abbi for $2 each that were Justice.
A pair of brown Vans for Shane $2.


This is Brady's stash.  I hit a 50 cent table.  Whoo Hoo. 
1 fleece outfit, pants and hoodie.
Tinkerbell stripped shirt.
Horse polka dot hoodie
Purple guitar long sleeved shirt
Mommy's Little Princess long sleeved shirt
Horsey sleeveless shirt
Horse best friends short sleeve shirt
Tinkerbell Faith shirt short sleeve
Gymboree jeans with skater
4 pairs of fleece/cotton pants
All that for $8 

In total, all this for $20.  I think that is pretty good.  I also bought Abbi 2 pairs of summer pjs.  Abbi bought a pair of high top sneakers and 3 Junie B Jones books with her own money.  It was a very good Mom to Mom Sale.  Oh, then I stopped at the Goodwill and got Shane a brand new leather belt for 99 cents. Love it!!

If you live around here, you can find all the good sales at Mom2MomList.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This all looks really good. I've never shopped at yard sales, second hands stores, etc. but since "meeting" all of you great bloggers I've been trying stuff out. I'm kind of excited about the yard sales that will be coming soon.

ababe28 said...

Wow What a haul!
Congrats on finding all that useful stuff at a great price!

Rosee Rouge said...

I wish they had something like that here in California! I have so much great girl's clothes, toys, books etc that were quickly outgrown.

Jeannette said...

That's a great deal! I buy all my son's clothes at thrift stores. He's 15 months so he grows out of them too quickly to be spending $10 per onesie!

Thanks so much for stopping by my design blog today. I'm so glad to have met you!

Kris said...

Wish I lived near you. I'd go shopping with you and take advantage of some of the awesome deals you find. You rock!!