Thursday, September 16, 2010

An Award!!





Wow, I received a blog award!

Thank you so much to Sara at 8aplenty for the award! I am glad that someone enjoys my blog as much as I do!



On to the rules for accepting this award...



1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.

3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.

So, here are 15 more great bloggers I just found, check them out :

6 comments:

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

Thanks so much Shelley! You are so sweet for thing of me. I am honored. Have a great evening.
Bonnie :)

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

This is super sweet of you. Thank you for the nice comment you sent me about my blog.

Hugs
Colleen

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Shelley!! I am so proud that you would think of me! :)

Kim

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

Congrats on the award! Thank you for following back!
~Kimberlee
www.TheSpunkyDiva.blogspot.com

Spoiled...but Not Rotten said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me for the award! I feel so honored! :)

Spoiled...but Not Rotten said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me for the award! I feel so honored! :)