Wednesday, January 12, 2011

He is always faithful...

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

There it is again, that verse playing over and over again in my head. I am not forgetting what the dear Lord has in mind for me, that he will not leave me or forsake me. These words were heard again this weekend, but not by me, by my pastor. That same verse was spoken to let us know that God has a plan for each and every one of us. It may not be our plan and it may not happen when we want it to happen, but it is His plan.

I am still stirring about something. About something that God has put on my heart. I think I am getting closer to finding out where He is leading me. Too many encounters with people about the same issue that needs to be resolved. Do I need to be the one to resolve it? Oh, this is not comfortable. Do I step out of this comfort zone and go for it, how am I sure?

Someone once told me that God would not give you the idea and just leave it at that. He would make a way, and a way is being made for me to make a difference. Oh, I so want to make a difference.

On this anniversary of the tragedy and devastation in the land of Haiti, there is so much that needs to be done. So much for us to do. Where do we begin?

I am just praying for His guidance and for Him to lead where he needs me to go or whatever he needs me to do. Haiti is on my mind, alot. What can I do to make a difference?

Shoes??

I will leave it at that. My mind is swirling with ideas and emotions.

Praise the Lord for his provisions and all He trusts us with. May he use me to make a difference in this blip of time on this rock.




The Winner of The Art Breadmaking DVD Giveaway is ....

Cathy
with comment #9




Animated Pictures, Images and Photos




Congratulations!!!!!




Blog Hopping:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi stopping by to show you some blogger <3!

I'm following your blog through the Traveling Through Thursday Blog Hop :)

~ Stacey ~

Mom's Daily Insight PR
Follow Us on Twitter
"Like" Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Networked Blogs

Giveaways 4 Mommy said...

Glad to find another Christian blogger!

Newest follower! I'd love if you'd return the favor! And maybe while you're there you can check out our giveaways in the sidebar and bookmark us and return Sunday when we host our blog hop! Hope to see you there!

Gwen said...

Hello,

Happy thursday! I'm a new follower.


~Gwen
http://green-bellpepper.blogspot.com