Thursday, July 28, 2011

Some Good Deals!!

Free Carrots!!  I was able to score 2 bags of Earthbound Farm Organic Carrots for free.  When you sign up with RecycleBank and earn points to get a coupon for $2 off of 2.  They currently part of the 10 for $10 deal at Meijers right now, so they were free.  Whoo Hoo.

The next deal was from Target.  Check out there coupons on their website here.

You can print coupons off for clothing. I got my husband a pair of jeans, Levi Jeans for $1.98!!  I also got him a graphic tee for $4.98.  There are currently coupons for $3 off adult jeans and $2 off graphic tees.  So if you check out the clearance racks, you can find some good deals!!  I b-lined for the 75% off rack and that is how I got my deal.

My Meijer shopping tonight was pretty good too!! I spent $86 and saved $66, not bad :)


1 comment:

NIKE said...

Most Popular game availble on Satta King Play Bazaar and you can not avoid to watch on playbazzar dor com Play Bazaar Games are in Delhi NCR agaisnt of Satta King Minor Games.