Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 04.12.2010 (Oopps, a day late)


Meal Plan Monday 04.12.2010 ( I am a day late, but refer to my post from yesterday and you will know why).

We tried a new recipe on Sunday and it was delicious. They were chicken, spinach and parmesan hot pockets. I found this awesome recipe from SnoWhite at Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

Monday: Macaroni and cheese with veggies. (Homemade mac and cheese from freezer)
Tuesday: Frozen pizza and small green salad
Wednesday: Enchilada Casserole and rice (freezer)
Thursday: Taco Pasta Toss from my friend Jeni at Lovin My Home
Friday: Chicken Pot Pie with salad
Saturday: Brocoli and cheese quiche and salad

Sounds like a good week, so we will see how it goes. Anybody else planning any tastey dishes??
God Bless, :) Shelley

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Your week of food sounds good. I am not a cook (unfortunatly for my daughter), but your list makes me want to be. When you say "freezer" does that mean you cook it and freeze it and then thaw it out to eat? I didn't know you could do that with mac 'n cheese.

Hope it all goes well and taste good!

Dona