Friday, April 9, 2010

My Daybook for April 09, 2010
Outside my window...getting dark, cold about 32 degrees, it was lightly snowing today
I am thinking...about a friend and his family and what a cancer diagnosis has done to their life
I am thankful for...our health and the joy my family brings me
From the kitchen...clean
I am wearing...gray track pants, gray sweatshirt and gray t-shirt
I am creating...my nighttime routine
I am going...to find a few new recipes for next week
I am reading...about an online homeschooling program
I am hoping...to go to a Mom to Mom sale tomorrow
I am hearing...Abbi singing Francesca
Around the house...this and that
One of my favorite things... taking my kids swimming at the YMCA
A few plans for the rest of the week: hanging out with my family, maybe free movie, church and hopefully a Mom to Mom sale
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Abbi and Shane and I went for a hike on Monday (gorgeous day) at the Nature Center and found the awesome treehouse they built last spring.



No comments: