Friday, March 19, 2010

Daybook Entry 03.19.2010

My Daybook for March 19, 2010
Outside my window...warm, sunny afternoon about 61 degrees
I am thinking...about making my own Resurrection Eggs courtesy of Kathi at A Mother's Prayers
I am thankful for...getting out of work early today
From the kitchen...leftovers for lunch
I am wearing...black fleece pullover and jeans
I am creating...grocery list
I am going...to a mom to mom sale tomorrow (maybe)
I am reading...directions on how to make my Resurrection Eggs
I am hoping...to get rid of this headache
I am hearing...Thomas the train DVD on for the millionith time. Ugghhh!
Around the house...kids
One of my favorite things...leaving work early on a Friday afternoon.
A few plans for the rest of the week: laundry, a hike, church
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...this is a picture of the first nice day after the winter thaw. No Cullen yet in this pic, just the three at this time.









Shane, Brady, and Abbi

No comments: