Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Daybook


My Daybook for March 09,2010
Outside my window...melting snow with muddy front lawn
I am thinking...about when life isn't so pleasant
I am thankful for...My husband, who makes me put it all in to perspective
From the kitchen...homemade chocolate chip cookies from yesterday, I can't stop eating!!
I am wearing...black cotton pants, black zip up hoodie, and a gray t-shirt
I am creating...a list for my MOM 2 MOm sale this weekend
I am going...to take it easy this evening (yah right!)
I am reading...my glossary of terms for my Bible study on the End of Times for Dummies, class is Wednesday.
I am hoping...to get some sleep tonite
I am hearing...Cullen's play gym sing to him about bees buzzing and three little birdies
Around the house...piles here, piles there!
One of my favorite things...date night out with my hubby ( a benefit dinner on Thursday)
A few plans for the rest of the week: work, church, and benefit dinner.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...my little man Cullen. He didn't like getting his picture taken. He is getting so big!

3 comments:

joeandbridge said...

Hi there! Just popping in to follow your blog! Hope you can come follow mine!

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
http://www.groschengoblins.com/

LLJ said...

I will see you Thursday, I think!! : )
Leanne

Anonymous said...

Oh my, your baby is so adorable! Have a good time on Thursday.

Blessings,

Maria