Monday, December 27, 2010

CSN Review



CSN stores have everything under the sun, with over 200 online stores stocked full of beautiful leather briefcaseto ice cream machines and fitness equipment. They have over 1600 briefcases to choose from in many different styles and sizes. Briefcases that range from rolling, computer and attache types of cases. CSN stores makes it easy to find the briefcase you are looking for!!




The awesome people at CSN stores.com have offered me to review another product from their abundance of stock and I jumped at the chance. I can't believe the amount of things you can find at CSN stores.com. This time I have my eye on an ice cream machine. This Cuisinart Pure Indulgence 2 quart yogurt, sorbet and ice cream maker is making my wish list!! It has a cool price tag of $69.95 with free shipping, now that's a deal! The kiddos are looking forward to that review, too.


Head on over to CSN stores.com and check out their vast supply of everything neat, cool and different. Let me know what you find.

No comments: