Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday in Review

It has been a busy week!! Full of sick kids and sick mom and dad. Full week of work and kids extra activities. Whew!! Can I just take a breath?? Anyway I am soooo glad it is Friday :)

It was a wonderful Friday evening.. Me and this handsome fella had a date!! We haven't had one of those in awhile. He planned it and even got the babysitter for the evening. I love him.


My smart daughter at her Honors Assembly for making the A/B Honor Roll. I am so proud of my Abbi.


A sunrise I captured on the way to work the other morning at about 6 ish.

Received another set of injections in my feet today for the plantar fasciitis. I will get another set in 2 weeks. They are helping, I just hope the pain goes away all together.

Going to check out a Mom to Mom sale tomorrow. Finish up our Operation Christmas Child boxes for drop off tomorrow and maybe some Christmas decorating (do I dare?).

Asking for prayer for my BFF that is dealing with a really hard family situation. Just keep her in your prayers and ask for God's guidance to lead her in this situation.

God Bless and I hope you have a wonderful and safe weekend.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks BFF, your one of a kind! :)