Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Running In Circles

I feel like my weeks keep getting crazier and crazier. Kids to pick up from school, cart to swimming, Tae Kwon Do, and Girl Scouts. Working full time. Fitting in time to work out. Attend school functions, conferences, and PTA meetings. Oh, and fit in some time to grocery shop and spend time with the family.





Is this what quality time with the family looks like?





Sometimes, I just want it all to slow down and I want to take a breath.
I need to be thankful for the riches God has given me. I need to dwell on this verse which comes to mind.



"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7.



Now, I think I may be in need of one of these?? Wink Wink to the hubby :)


1 comment:

LLJ said...

I think many of us moms are feeling this way recently! zzzzzzzz! : )
Jeni wrote a post too - it's good, take a look.
I hope you have a great day, Shelley!

Leanne