Monday, November 1, 2010

He's not a baby anymore :(

Today I took the little man to my friend's house for a haircut. He was getting a little bushy looking and being frugal, off to the friend's for a haircut (I got one too)!!

Little dude before.


Awww! The first cut. Love the shiner on the forehead!!

My older looking little man.

He looks so grown up now. I am really having a hard time with this.

My grown up baby. The freshly cut locks are sealed away in a ziploc for safe keeping and this mommas heart is breaking. My last baby is no longer a baby and time is going by way to fast!! I have to remind myself to slow down and enjoy every second of all my children's lives. You blink, and your first born is already 9.

Lord give me the patience and grace to linger in the moment and not get caught up in the busy-ness of the day. Amen.

May your day be filled with many blessings and memories.

God Bless

1 comment:

LLJ said...

Amen!
And your baby is ADORABLE with his haircut!

Leanne