Saturday, November 27, 2010

Santa Claus Parade 11.26.2010

Friday night my friend and I and 4 kiddos went to the Santa Claus Parade in our little downtown. It was cold about 32 degrees. This parade has a few floats and the annual tree lighting in the center of town. It was fun for the kids to see and they received some treats from the floats.

Shane freezing at the parade. He doesn't like to listen to his mom when I tell him to dress warm.


Brady getting a good view of the parade on momma's shoulders. She was so cute, waving to everyone as they walked by.
My clearest picture. The kids really liked this float and Brady said " angels."



The girls waiting for the Christmas tree lighting.



The Christmas Tree is lit.



Brady waiting for the start of the parade.


We had a good time and it was very cold. Hope you all are having an awesome holiday weekend.
God Bless.



2 comments:

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

Oh that looks way to cold for me. I saw your comment about your chirstmas countdown. Are you pasting in the html and nothing is showing up? You can email me directly i would be happy to try to help.

colleen at shibleysmiles.com

Six in the Nest said...

Returning the follow! :)