Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly's Holiday Cards

Christmas is just around the corner. Do you have your Christmas cards?? You know I love taking pictures of my kiddos, so you know I must love making my own Christmas cards. The best cards, I have found, are the cards that I have made.

I will definitely be making my own cards this year with all the pictures of my kiddos. I will be using Shutterfly for all my Christmas Card designing this Christmas season.

Shutterfly has some great gift ideas too. Calendars are a great gift idea, especially for those grandparents (they love that stuff!!) Photo gifts are another hot gift idea that never seems to get old and you can put a picture on anything!!


I love designing my card. I like when the card has many spaces to hold the pictures of all four of my kiddos. Shutterfly has so many card designs to choose from, it will definitely be hard to decide.

So, check out Shutterfly when you are making your Christmas card choice this season.



3 comments:

Amy's Journey said...

I gave you a blog award. Click on link for full details.

http://harvestfortomorrow.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-won-blog-award.html

Anonymous said...

I LOVE SHUTTERFLY!

Lady Fromage said...

What a great idea!!! Totally snagging this to use this year!

-Lady Fromage