Sunday, November 28, 2010

How To Make An Advent Wreath

Today at church we learned about the meaning of the Advent Wreath. I thought it would be cool to make our own Advent Wreath at home. I found a site that not only tells you how to make the wreath but the meaning behind the Advent Wreath. There is also prayers and verses for each week of the candle lighting. Here is the link on How to make and use an Advent Wreath.


My husband made this himself with some branches from our tree in the backyard and some berries from another tree. I found some candles at the dollar store and had the big one hanging around the house. I think it turned out pretty good. I can't wait to light our first candle tonite. I hope you too can make your own Advent Wreath and celebrate the birth of our Savior!! Jesus is the Reason for the Season!!



No comments: