Wednesday, May 5, 2010

All Natural Cleaner

I am so excited!! Ok, that sounds pretty lame that I am excited about a new cleaner!! But, I am! I have been collecting these paper towels from work that we don't use during our surgery cases and I have found a use for them. I came across a natural cleaner at Passionate Homemaking. I cut the paper towels in half and added the natural cleaner and stored them in a baby wipe container. Awesome, instant disinfecting wipes. I love, love, love it. So, I went and cleaned the bathroom with my daughter right away. It did the job and I am not releasing harmful chemicals into the environment and being a good steward of my earth and resources. Whoo Hoo, all that in one little cleaner. Amen!!

This is my friend Kelly's design for a new Kroger reusable bag. You can vote for her bag here. Well, that is my contribution for this evening. Good night all and may God bless you and your family.

Shelley :)

No comments: