Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Daybook 05.06.2010

My Daybook for May, 06, 2010
Outside my window...Shane coming home from school
I am thinking...about Mom's night out tonite whoo hoo!!
I am thankful for...God who always provides!
From the kitchen...my cell phone charging
I am wearing...Green t-shirt hoodie, jeans, tank top, and flip flops
I am creating...a list of homeschool curriculum
I am going...Olive Garden with some girlfriends tonite
I am reading...the box that was just delivered to my house (its our new vacuum!!)
I am hoping...to relax and unwind tonite(it has been a rough week)
I am hearing...thomas the train DVD playing over and over
Around the house...Shane's stuff from school
One of my favorite things...hanging out with my kids
A few plans for the rest of the week: church, mom's day stuff, maybe a play on Friday??
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



Hope you are having an awesome and blessed day. Much love!!

Shelley :)

No comments: