Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Love of My Life

On Saturday, May 22, 2010 it will be my husband's birthday.

I thought I would post a little something about the man I love to death!!

"I encourage my husband and build him up. I do not pay back wrong for wrong, but always try to be kind to him. I am joyful always. I pray continually; giving thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for me in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:11, 15-18 (NIV)

This is the man I love. The man I cherish. The man who is my knight in shining armour. My protector. My best friend and companion on this journey, called "life".



He is the best father to our four children. I am always amazed by him!!


He is the one out building snow forts with and for the kids. He is a big kid at heart!


This picture makes my heart melt. The look of how awesome God is to bring us another beautiful blessing into our lives.
I just wanted to say I Love YOU!! I am the most blessed person with you by my side!
Happy Birthday and I love you, I love you, I love you
Your best friend and wife,
Shelley

4 comments:

Jeni said...

Precious...aren't we so blessed to have such good men! yeah for us!! <3

Unknown said...

ahh your so sweet, John is lucky to have you as well!

Kris said...

What sweet pictures! I hope he has a blessed birthday!! Off the topic, I wanted to ask you where you got Cullen's name from. I've been meaning to ask you for a while, but never think of it when I'm over here. Have a blessed weekend my friend!!

LLJ said...

: )
I hope he is having a FANTASTIC day!