Sunday, May 16, 2010

Me and Shane

Shane and I decided to go for a walk this morning by the water before everybody else woke up. Shane is my early riser and likes to spend time with his mom. He held my hand the walk, back and forth to the beach. I love these moments in time.


This is how our work started off, with the sun hitting the lake. I love this!!

Me and my buddy stopping for a pic.
Shane at the lake.

Looking very intently!! I was reading the bible off my phone while he listened.

Brady had to have a pretty dress on today, even though we went to church last night.
A nice shot of the lighthouse by the beach.


Love this picture of my little man and his shadow. They grow up so fast, sniff, sniff!!







His favorite pastime, causing trouble!!
May God bless your day today!!
Shelley :)





1 comment:

LLJ said...

What a beautiful morning you had! I haven't been to the beach in the early morning, but I love going there in the evenings. : )
I am so glad you had that special time with Shane.
Brady is adorable in that picture!
Happy Monday, Shelley!
Leanne