Saturday, April 2, 2011

B is for Brady

Brady is my 3 rd child.  Brady is a girl and she is 3.  I thought I would throw the world off and name my girl a boy's name.  So, when she was a baby, dressed in head to toe pink and I would say her name.  They would say, boy or girl?  Anyway, Brady means "Spirited One".  Oh, is she spirited!!!  Brady is the eternal princess.  You can see a theme in all the pictures.  Princess dresses all day, everyday.  It's Brady's way or its the highway.  She is my most mischievous child.  You can't turn your back for a minute.  She has stealth-like, ninja moves that help her break into many things that are not intended for her. 

A few "B" words that come to mind that describe Brady: beautiful, bossy, bold, brilliant, born leader, bad (hehe) and my baby girl.


Beautiful girl and her pumpkins, and of course the princess dress.


Princess Brady



Princess Brady mad about her breakfast that morning.

Sweet face baby girl.


Spirited One.


5 comments:

Mindy said...

Beautiful! What a fun description. =)

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how they come in all shapes and sizes.. My spirited on has grown me the most...Lovely pictures of a lovely girl

Lollie said...

Oh my goodness! She is the sweetest thing! My oldest son is Bradon, we call him "Brady" I love that it means "spirited" cause boy is he! LOL!

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Brady is beautiful! Great choice for your A to Z "B." :)

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Sweet and fun!