Tuesday, April 26, 2011

W is for Water

I love the water.  I love living by the water.  Lake Huron being the water.  I love taking pictures of the water.  The water evokes a calm tranquility that resides within me.  If I am having a bad day, I like to take a walk to the beach and just sit by the water.  I love when the sun reflects on the water and the light just sparkles.  Many days have been spent with me and the kids playing by the water.  Oh, how I love the water and I think my pictures reflect that love of the water.


Pink Sunrise

Bridge sunrise

Shane at the pond

Overcast day


Freighter passing


Golden sunrise


Reflected water


Choppy water


Flowing water


Tranquil water


2 comments:

Sharon Reece said...

You have some great pictures! We love the water too and God blessed us with a property with a shared private lake and a fishing pond as well. My grandson was just telling us last night about his plans for swimming and diving lessons. :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty pictures. If I had to cross that bridge over that water...I would need a little brown paper bag. Something about a high bridge over water just weirds me out.