Sunday, April 17, 2011

One thousand gifts

Gifts from the Lord above, counting each one as He places them in my grasp:

21.  Abbi stroking my hair and heating up the neck wrap for me when I had a bad migraine this week.

22.  Migraine medication that gets rid of the horrible pain in my noggin.

23.  The smell of freshly baked banana nut bread as it emerges from the oven.

24.  Finding deals at mom to mom sales.

25.  Being able to take a day off of work to attend my daughter's 4th grade field trip to see Charlotte's Web, the play.

26.  Finding the humor of my 3 yr old daughter being kicked out of her swim class after only 10 minutes of instruction.

27.  The kids being able to play outside more and more because the weather is nicer.

28.  Having the time to write in a journal.

29.  My husband calling to see if I need a Diet Coke after a long day with the kids while he is out on an errand.

30.  Laundry almost all done.




God Bless and have a wonderful week.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is really cute and such a good ideal...

Melanie said...

First... LOVE YOUR BACKGROUND!!!! Love, Love, Love. :) And I can relate to the migraine meds ;)

I have some free Easter / "He Is Risen" blog buttons if you would like one to display on your blog! They are on my blog and free to anyone who would like one. :-)

Celebrating His resurrection,
Melanie