Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happiness Is...

 my best friend and husband accompanying on this crazy journey called, life.
 a huge amount of groceries for a little cash.
 my apps on my Iphone that let me edit pictures like this.  Creepy.
 glorious sunrises that God gives me every morning.
 friends to share the journey with.
 yummy snacks.
 fun gadgets my kids make up to keep the littles happy.
 Shane's artwork.
being close to the beach.

watching my daughters playing happily together.

getting love notes from the kiddos.

"A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit." Proverbs 15:13

"Is Anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise." James 5:13



4 comments:

Lisa Berkery said...

Hi there!

Thank you for stopping by my blog to follow! I'm following back and look forward to reading!

Have a great weekend!
~Lisa
http://berksgirl.blogspot.com

Monica said...

Great post, I felt happier just reading it!! Found you from the A-Z Challenge, I’m now following you on GFC and I hope you have a chance to check out my blog!
Monica
http://oldermommystillyummy.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Your so cute!

Mountain Mama said...

Happiness is a great thing! Thanks for sharing some of the things that bring you that wonderful thing called happiness.

No flips for me. Still tucked away in my closet. We have gotten snow every day this week. In fact, it is coming down as I type. :-( Soon, I will be wearing those glorious flips and I will find great happiness when that day comes. Until then, I will try to find happiness in my snow boots. :-)

blessings,
ashley