Monday, April 25, 2011

V is for Vincent Van Gogh

Vincent Van Gogh, Post Impressionist painter. 1853-1890.  My favorite of all painters.  These are some of my favorite paintings by Van Gogh.  I loved the strokes he used and the thickness of the paint.  The beauty and the detail is what fascinates my eyes. I hope you enjoy.
Irises, 1889

photo credit


Still Life: Vase with 12 Sunflowers, August 1888

photo credit
 

The Starry Night, June 1889
The Cafe' Terrace on the Place du Forum 1888
 
photo credit


6 comments:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

I love Van Gogh too! Thank you for sharing these paintings.

anthony stemke said...

Van Gogh. Ahh.

Sarah Allen said...

He is so one of my favorite painters ever :) And there's a really cool Doctor Who episode featuring him too...

Sarah Allen
(my creative writing blog)

Anonymous said...

http://www.bjtower.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=820119
I think Limewire is simply a Peer to Peer program for file sharing. If that's right then surely you can get a virus if the person you get a file from has it. Video files do not contain viruses. Neither do mp3 or jpg files. Viruses can be find in executable files (.exe) .dll files and a few other types.

Hempstead Dishwasher Repair said...

Great shhare

Hempstead Dishwasher Repair said...

Hello mmate nice blog