Friday, April 1, 2011

A is for Abbigayle

A - Amazing



B - Beautiful

B - Best Friends

I - Intelligent








G - Gracious

A - Adventurous
Y - Young Lady
L - Loves the Lord

E - Empathetic

This is Abbigayle, my first born, my heart.  She is the one that made me a mother for the first time.  She constantly amazes me with her beautiful and sympathetic heart for others.  She is my big helper and my shopping buddy.  I love her and I am proud of all she has accomplished. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog and checking out my A to Z Challenge today, hope to see  you again.
God Bless

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow--beautiful!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm looking forward to all your A to Z posts. ;-)

Anonymous said...

She is a lovely girl! I really like the bob cut on her! I am also doing the A to Z challenge! have fun!!!!

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

A beautiful tribute to the light of your heart, and a wonderful beginning to the A-Z Challenge!

Anonymous said...

What pretty prose for such a lovely girl :-)

~Val